I’ve been silent for the past week or so. There’s so much that I’d like to share, but the timing isn’t right just yet. Then again, maybe it is, and it’s just me who isn’t right yet. I’ll say a few snippets and maybe another time, I’ll go into greater detail.
- I tried to be open-minded. So much so, that I might have put myself in harm’s way.
- For once in my life, I did not get first date jitters and sweaty palms.
- An old man called me a “damn dyke” at work – for the first time in my customer service career of 16 years, I said “f*ck you” to a customer (and then cried).
- In the same day, two different people felt they were within their rights to touch me – very creepily.
- I’m in the process of writing a book.
- I’m in the process of many things actually…
- I’ve been reading my sister’s blog and have been moved not only by her words and passion, but her skill.
- I’m going to visit my father (today) for the first time in a few years… the first time since coming out… and I’m scared.
- My training hasn’t progressed much, but I’m still planning on doing a half marathon in 2013.
- I’m considering going to therapy again (clearly not for the same reasons as before).
All of these things really deserve their own piece, but for now, they’ll just remain some blurbs.